Wednesday 3 February 2016

Shooting nudists...

I was chatting/messaging on my phone (to David's niece), on which the auto correct is OUT OF CONTROL! 


Innocently I typed the story of how I took my dog to the vet and in the waiting room there was a mum with her four children under five and a puppy...yeow! When they saw my darling dog they all squealed 'Look mum it's Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy!'. Matilda...my dog...started squealing too and bouncing up and down on the spot as she does when she's excited (quite often!) and so did the little ones...bouncing, squealing at such a pitch the mother tried to shoosh them but to no avail. People were coming into the room to see what was happening. It went on and on....gorgeous. Good mum...reads to her kids and I thought of you.




BUT this is what my pathetic phone sent to David's niece!

'Our little dog was at the vet other day & a woman was there with her puppy & four little ones under 5. The oldest one pointed to our dog & squealed 'It's Hairy McClairy from Do Alison's Dairy! The dog started bouncing on the spot & so did the kids squealing at such a pit h...all of them & it went on & on & then mum tried to shoot them but on & on it went! Hilarious...dogs barking Matilda bouncing kids screaming...what a handful but completely adorable. Such energy. Hat off to that mum...'cause she reads to her kids...& they were gorgeous...thought of u!'




So I tried to fix it: Texting! Hairy MacLary from Donaldson's Dairy

Text fumble: nudism't try to shoot them..he he..but rather tried to shoosh them...ssshheee





This getting worse! Nudism? Ha ha! Shld read mother or she didn't or something....certainly not nudism! She didn't try to shoot them but to shoosh

AND I spelt Maclary wrong every time!

Anyway....we had a laugh. But honestly, that phone drives me utterly up the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment